Booking Procedures, Terms & Conditions
• Provisional bookings will be held for a period of 14 days (2 weeks), after which time confirmation of the booking and payment of a 20% non-refundable deposit will be required, or the booking will automatically be released.
• Confirmation of the booking will be made once an invoice has been issued by Cape Safari cc, followed by the receipt of the 20% non-refundable deposit
• The balance of payment is required 45 days prior to the date that the safari commences.
• A booking made within 45 days of commencement is payable in full on confirmation.
• Once full payment has been made 45 days prior to arrival the usual cancellation policy applies.
The company will not provide tickets, vouchers or documents until full payment has been received. No client will be permitted on safari without payment in full being received by the company.
All cancellations should be made in writing and will only be deemed effective upon acknowledged receipt by Cape Safari cc
Cancellations will be subject to the following penalties:
20% Cancellation fee due for cancellation more than 90 days prior to departure.
50% Cancellation fee due for cancellation 45 - 90 days prior to departure.
100% Cancellation fee due for cancellation 44 days or less prior to arrival date.
Normal cancellation fees apply if your wish to postpone your departure. Date changes will be treated on an individual basis and will attract an administration fee.
Kate Kelly - Maartens